Chef Resume (เรซุเม่-เชฟหรือกุ๊ก)
Chef Resume (CV-เชฟหรือกุ๊ก)
Objective: To search for Thai chef position in a growing organization.
- Extensive experience Thai cuisine prepared restaurant
- Deep knowledge of food ingredients used in Thai cuisine
- Good knowledge about all procedures and techniques of Thai cooking unique aspect of
- Competent Thai food and Thai cuisine classics produced by King
- Qualification of fresh fruits and vegetables seductive sculpture
- Ability to read, write and communicate in the language Thai
- The ability to cook the food was great, the guests with specific food intolerances and allergies
Morgans Hotel Group, USA
August 2007 - Present
- Planned, organized and cook full course meals with individual food dishes.
- CONTOUR menu, looking for new recipes to make your original choice.
- It is true, of good quality and quantity of food served apt.
- Educated workers in food preparation food presentation, and management.
- Commissioned by the ingredients and cooking equipment needed.
- Managed and monitored by the kitchen staff performance, along with assistants.
- Used effectively used in all the kitchen equipment specialist.
- Managed Inventory Thai food and keep the food supplies and equipment records as necessary.
Pinehurst Resort in Waukesha, USA
May 2004 - July 2007
- Told to prepare authentic Thai dishes and other cooking activities.
- Developed menu with the implementation of new procedures Thai cuisine preparation and equipment.
- Monitor the work of Sous Chef and other staff to ensure the best possible quality of the food sector.
- Compliance with food standards and presentation of Chy Thai Cuisine.
- Budget and facilitated control of wage costs, if necessary.
- Guaranteed to be at par with the staff and adequate supply of food ingredients.
- Condiments observed for the taste of Thai cuisine, the portions of food control and coating.
- Assisted Chef special training to ensure that, having regard to taste and keep up with the times.
- Tried and organize the use of fresh, dry food ingredients used in Thai cuisine.
Degree in Hotel Management
Western Connecticut State University, USA